The addressable population of 20 students is the number of students who completed the Web Development Bootcamp during the dates of June 4th, 2018 to August 24th 2018.
Of 20 total addressable students:
- 14 students (70%) determined they were career-seeking upon course completion.
- 6 students (30%) determined they were not-career seeking upon course completion.
Of the students who have opted out of or were not job-seeking, 1 was not job-seeking to pursue further higher education programs, such as Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees, 1 was unresponsive to outreach from our Admissions team, 1 became an entrepreneur, 1 returned to their previous employer, and 2 chose to pursue non-engineering roles.
Job Structure - 93% Placement Rate of Career Seeking Graduates
Of the 14 students who were career seeking upon course completion:
- 7 students (50%) accepted a full-time salaried role,
- 5 students (36%) accepted a full-time non-salaried role,
- 1 student (7%) accepted a part-time freelance role,
- 1 student (7%) is still career seeking.
Compensation - Average Salary Compensation: $78,250
Of the 13 students who accepted offers, compensation data was provided for 9 (69%) of them.
- Average salary for full-time salaried role was $78,250,
- Average pay for a full-time contract, internship, apprenticeship, or freelance role was $20 per hour.
Of the 13 students who accepted paid offers,
- 6 (46%) were in Web or Software Engineering,
- 5 (38%) were in Software Support roles,
- 1 (8%) was in Technical Project Management,
- 1 (8%) was a Software Engineering Apprentice.
Time until Placement
Of the 13 students who accepted offers,
- 5 (38.5%) students accepted offers within under 1 month of graduation,
- 2 (15.5%) students accepted offers between 1-3 months after graduation,
- 6 (46%) students accepted offers between 3-6 months after graduation.